IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME! I had Halloween pinups in these frames and needed something festive for the wall and came up with these sparkly gems. Its super easy, and super inexpensive project. You can do this with any size or color of paper and any glitter you like. Switch up your silhouettes and make them for any holiday. Instructions and pictures below (sorry they're not great pics, its dark in my dining room).
Poster board or Card Stock
Print out of silhouette
Plate - or something to shake the glitter onto
Frame or way to display your creation
1. Cut your poster or Card Stock to desired size
2. Print and cut out your silhouette
3. Lightly Trace the silhouette onto your poster
4. Paint mod podge inside your silhouette and shake glitter onto it, working a section at a time as mod podge dries quickly. You can always go back and fill in any holes with a little more glue and glitter.
5. Shake the glitter off onto a paper or plate
6. Let it dry for 12 - 24 hours just to be sure the glitter is really stuck
7. Spray the glitter with hairspray to help it set and keep from falling off
8. Frame, hang, love